Personal Firearm Record: Inventory tracking log book for gun owners - Track acquisition and Disposition, repairs, alterations and details of fi (Paperback)
Firearm collection can be an addiction to many. If you own more than one firearm - you can consider yourself a collector. This book was developed by firearm collectors, for firearm collectors, and contains all necessary information required to legally track and take care of your personal collection.
It will help you organise all information into one convenient place. It gives you a record of the important specifics of each of your firearms that will enable quick identification in the event of a theft, fire or other situation. Your collection will be documented so you will have all the information needed for insurance or police. Anyone who owns firearms should have a log book to ensure all information is able to be provided if legally required.
- All necessary Acquisition and Disposition information
- Inputs for all key gun information (Model, Action, Serial Number, Type, Calibre, Capacity, Manufacturer, Barrel Length, Alterations, repairs, other information and notes)
- Image input for each firearm
- Extra notes for each firearm
- Insurance information
- Dates for purchases and sales
- Contents page for quick reference
- Inputs for 50 Firearms
- 8.5 x 11 inch - Adequate space for inputs
- High Quality, white paper perfect for all ink types
- Professional quality perfect bound
- Soft cover, matte finish
With this book you'll easily put together a consolidated, comprehensive listing of firearm information that will enable quick identification if necessary. Get this book for yourself or for any family member or friend who owns or collects firearms. It's the smart and responsible way to keep track of a firearm collection.