Get Your Life Back: Everyday Practices for a World Gone Mad (Hardcover)
Are you ready to get your life back? Join New York Times bestselling author John Eldredge as he shares practical, simple, and refreshing tips for living fully.
By incorporating a few simple practices--what John calls graces--you can begin to recover your soul, disentangle from the tragedies of this broken world, and discover the restorative power of beauty.
These simple practices are yours for the taking. You don't need to abandon your life to get it back--in fact, John shares that you can start restoring your life here and now. Get Your Life Back will give you the tools you need to:
- Learn how to insert the One Minute Pause into your day
- Begin practicing benevolent detachment and truly let it all go
- Offer kindness toward yourself in the choices you make
- Drink in the simple beauty available to you every day
- Take realistic steps to unplug from technology overload
God wants to strengthen and renew your soul, and Jesus longs to give you more of himself. The world may be harsh, but God is gentle; he knows what your daily life is like. All we need to do is put ourselves in places that allow us to receive his help. Let this book show you how and your soul will thank you for it.