2023 Black Hollywood Wall Calendar: A Year of Reimagining Iconic Movie Moments (Calendar)
Pay tribute to the classics like you've never seen before during Black History Month AND all year in this inspiring film calendar!
From visionary photographer Carell Augustus comes a yearlong exploration of Hollywood reimagined, with Black actors cast in film's most iconic roles! This 2023 photography wall calendar features today's greatest stars like Dulé Hill, Karamo Brown, and Amber Stevens West recreating yesterday's beloved Hollywood movies and classic TV shows, from Singing in the Rain to I Love Lucy. Explore what Hollywood could have been like and celebrate Black excellence all year with this unique monthly hanging calendar, the perfect gift for film buffs and anyone interested in Black history, representation, or photography! Keep for yourself or give as at holiday stocking stuffer, birthday gift or Christmas gift for family and friends!
- 12-month wall art calendar (January 2023-December 2023) with 13 stunning film images and fascinating information and insight from Carell Augustus on the Black Hollywood project
- 12" x 12" trim size and sturdy hole for easy hanging
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified paper
- Striking, full-color photography printed on high-quality, glossy paper stock
- Ample writing space each day to stay organized and jot down important reminders, tasks, and appointments, plus notes sections
- Holidays and observances
Carell Augustus is a Los Angeles-based photographer whose career has taken him around the world to shoot some of the biggest stars on the planet. His celebrity clients have included Viola Davis, Beverly Johnson, Mariah Carey, Elizabeth Banks, Pierce Bronson, Meghan Markle, Serena Williams, Snoop Dogg, and more.