The Credit Game: Plays We Were Never Taught (Paperback)
Are you frustrated because your loan application always gets rejected due to a low credit score?
Are you wondering how you can increase your credit score so banks and creditors will lend you the amount of money you need?
Are you planning to open a credit account, but you're not confident that you will use it properly?
Whether you're about to open your first credit account or you just want to improve an existing one, it's always a smart decision to know how you can use your credit to your advantage.
According to Entrepreneur, millionaires use their credit to accumulate wealth. They know how to make it work for them, and not against them.
It may take some extra strategic thinking at first, but you will greatly benefit from it. A good credit score will allow you to borrow the amount of money you need with less friction from a creditor.
When they see that you have a good credit history, they will be even willing to give you a lower interest rate and other better deals.
Let this book guide you on what you should do to minimize the risks and maximize the benefits.
Inside, you will discover:
- How rich people use credit to build their wealth by employing these 2 simple strategies
- The most powerful force in the universe according to Albert Einstein (hint: you'll be surprised it's not about physics) - and how you can use this to grow your money tenfold
- How you can benefit from having a good credit score - and what to do to increase it
- The bills you should pay off first to get your interest payments down and cut your losses
- 5 ways banks and creditors determine whether or not to lend you money and at what interest rate
- How to pay your creditor strategically (you'll save a lot of money if you do this )
- How to build your credit score fast while paying little to no interest and without the risk of losing your assets
- What harms your credit score big time - and what you can do to avoid this risk
- How to dispute errors on your credit report - see a sample of a dispute letter you may send to a credit bureau to effectively resolve the issue
- Telephone scripts you can use with your credit card company to negotiate better terms
And much more.
You don't need any financial background to understand the strategies provided inside. This guide was made simple so anyone can grasp the techniques, even if you consider yourself terrible with numbers.
Don't delay equipping yourself, especially when it comes to managing your money. It's time to practice winning the credit game to stop wasting money and start getting the best deals you need.
If you want to win the credit game so you can save more money and build your assets the smart way, then scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button right now.