Note: We are experiencing a very high volume of emails at the moment. Please see our list of frequently asked questions below. If after reviewing this info you still have a question, please see our contact details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I didn't get a confirmation email. Did you receive my order?
- Has my order shipped?
- I made a mistake on my order. Can I change the shipping address or alter it in some other way?
- Why is it taking you so long to ship my order?
- Are you offering curbside pickup?
I didn't get a confirmation email. Did you receive my order?
Please check your spam or junk folder and make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
Has my order shipped?
We will email you as soon as your order has shipped! You can also view the satus of yout order by logging on to your blackstonebookstore.com account:
- Post Checkout - Orders that have completed the checkout process and waiting to be processed - Pending, Processing.
- Payment Received - Orders for which the funds have been collected, but the order itself has not been completed.
- Completed - Orders that have been processed (placed, shipped and payment collected) completely - Completed by Warehouse and Complete
I made a mistake on my order. Can I change the shipping address or alter it in some other way?
Maybe. If possible, please cancel your order and place it again using the correct information.
Why is it taking you so long to ship my order?
While we are working incredibly hard to keep books in the hands of readers, we have had understandable interruptions in our day-to-day business. We are implementing safe distancing guidelines at our warehouse and are experiencing a very high order volume at the moment. We are working from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week processing and shipping orders. While we are working very hard to process all orders, our processing time is impacted by the adjustments made to keep our staff safe. Please be patient with us. We'll email you as soon as your order has shipped.
Are you offering curbside pickup?
Yes, store pickup is available!