Hours and Location
- Wear your mask over your nose and mouth
- Hand sanitizer will be given at the door
- Keep a distance of 6 ft. from other customers and our staff
- Please keep your visit to 30 minutes or less
- Our bathroom is closed to the public
We are located in the heart of downtown Ypsilanti, Michigan, just on the other side of the street from the Ypsilanti District Library.
There is FREE 2 hour parking right in front of the store on Michigan Ave. These limited spots does fill up quickly on Friday and Saturday evenings. There is also a metered parking lot directly behind Black Stone Bookstore & Cultural Center at North Adam. Parking is .75 cents/hour and free on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately, we do not validate.